An awesome means of income for a well-rounded actor! Run by actors so the scheduling is flexible around auditions, bookings, call backs, etc. Have the flexibility to always get approved time off for auditions, call backs, and other industry related bookings!
We pride ourselves on being a a professional level facility that services dozens of working actors regularly, and without a doubt this position is certainly much better than serving/waiting tables, working retail, driver cars, or other “less fulfilling” jobs. 😃
$20.00-$28.00/hour + Tips + Bonus pay
Part-Time & Full-Time (20-40+ worked hours)
- Eligible for medical coverage after sixty (60) days of employment
- Excused to attend ALL auditions, bookings, callbacks, and similar are excused with valid documentation
- Accrue sick-time
- Receive exclusive discounts & comps on company services
- Applicants must be OK working at one (1) location, with open availability to work at the others locations as the company needs it.
- Experience and knowledge operating a camera (Please do not submit if you cannot operate a camera)
- Can work independently
- Experience with 2 point lighting
- Experience with camera framing
- Experience and Knowledge with editing and how to use Final Cut Pro
- Friendly and Patient
- Trained in the Arts (Include acting resume and imdb link)
- Strong at cold reading
- Experienced with coaching actors
- Educated on TV & Film techniques
- Comfortable with child actors
!! Please ONLY Submit if you have the “required” information !!
NO PHONE CALLS, NO ATTITUDES! NO WALK-INS, NO EMAILS, OR TEXT MESSAGES !!
Every submission will be reviewed. 😃